Wednesday 10 October 2012

I've fallen of the waggon!






^^Click me!^^

Hello Beauty Addicts!

Remember this? Yeah, that's over.

 "So I know that there is a bit of a challenge going around about spending bans well I'm doing it! EEEEKKK!"


    I am there bearer of bad news. I have fallen of the mythical, magical, deeply satisfying saving band waggon. It is true, I know, I couldn't believe it myself. It started with a half price Yankee Candle (I the scent Bahama Breeze, I mean, what was a poor girl to do?) but it escalated to the replacement of a concealer and bang! before I knew what was happening, wages were in the bank and burning a serious hole in the hypothetical pocket.

   What can I say? I may not have completed this challenge but I certainly have learnt from it. Lesson number one: I simple do not have the will power to quell such an obsession as mine. Two: I should listen to my friends more often, especially the ones who thought I was crazy for doing this. 

    So that's it, failure. I'm going to go and lick my wounds now.

Bye Addicts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping a word.